Monday, July 27, 2009

Ohh, like the footbal team!

I would like to take this blogging opportunity to send a shout-out to my parents and thank them for naming me Chelsea. It makes meeting people in Europe so much easier. I cannot even count all the times I have met someone, told them my name, and had them exclaim, "ohh, like the football team!" For people that aren't used to hearing and pronouncing Western names, having a reference point like a soccer team makes it hugely easier to remember someone's name. Apparently. I guess I should probably start following European soccer now so I can figure out if this team is any good....

1 comment:

  1. Only the premier football team in England...they also sing a song called "we all follow the chelsea". Maybe I will sing it for you sometime.

    ReplyDelete